We are a husband and wife team that has been endeavoring to minister Christ to others through music for more than 18 years.
We are the composers of:
- The albums Faith and Love (published by Living Stream Ministry in 2008) and The Comfort Abounds (published by NYCYPCD in 2012);
- Many of the semi-annual training Banner Songs released through Living Stream Ministry from 2002-2012, including “Come, Lord Jesus,” “The Goal of the Gospel,” and “Now to Him Who Is Able” (Rom. 16:25, 27);
- New tunes for old hymns like “Take Time to Behold Him,” “The Day Approaches,” “In the Church of Jesus,” and “Nothing between My Soul and the Savior”;
- Songs for the 2015 National College Training—“Great Searchings of Heart” and “Consecrated One”;
- Plus many other songs and hymns that have been enjoyed in churches throughout the world.
We began our marriage in 2000 working together in video, radio, and music production at Living Stream Ministry, a Christian publisher in Anaheim, California. Seven years later, we started a family and began working in campus ministry while continuing to produce music on the side. Having passed through some serious health issues in the past few years, we feel an urgency to redeem the time and share with you the songs the Lord has given us.
Our hope is to make high-quality recordings of our unpublished songs and to dedicate more time to composing and recording songs that are:
- ACCURATE—That is, biblically accurate—being grounded in the Word of God, with a view to bringing listeners into the experience of the indwelling Christ for the building up of the church as the Body of Christ;
- AUTHENTIC—Expressing the believers’ experience of Christ in a genuine, transparent, real, and truthful way;
- ACCESSIBLE—Presenting the truths of the Bible and the gospel in a way that is understandable, approachable, and relatable;
- APPEALING—Recorded in a variety of musical styles that appeal to a broad range of listeners.
We thank and worship the God of resurrection for bringing us to this day. May the Lord continue to minister to His Body and to spread the gospel through song!